KENTUCKY BOY COMES HOME

KENTUCKY BOY COMES HOME
Visiting my host Tom Brown at his "Creekhouse" above Lexington.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BOND IS BACK

Forgive me.
I am a huge Daniel Craig fan.
Not only is he an amazing specimen of a man, but my GOD the man can act!
I love this new series of Bond movies starring Daniel Craig.
They're much grittier, raw and intense. Daniel Craig delivers the goods in this latest installment of Quantum of Solace. His co-star Olga Kurylenko is stunning as well. Not your "average" Bond girl. Olga can kick ass right along side her co-star and just like Craig, she can be vunerable in the next second. Truly this new installment is a departure from the past few.

Of course I loved all the other Bonds. No one compares to Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan or my personal heartthrob Timothy Dalton. (Hey he wasn't that bad.)

I even paid full price late Friday, opening day. I would not recommend seeing it at the Century 8 in the valley but when one is desperate, one will go anywhere to Daniel Craig kick some ass.
Enjoy.

GM

No comments: